Перейти к публикации
Форум Виннипег

Рекомендованные сообщения

Предлагаю в этой теме общаться исключительно на английском.

В этом треде - только общение.

Если кто-то видит, что фраза построена неправильно\коряво\не_по_канадски - нужно отквотить эту фразу и поставить знак *.

Далее переходим в тред "Talk'n'Study - Study" и там указываем на ошибку и даём разъяснение.

Разумеется, если мы видим неправильное написание слова - можно просто отквотить и указать правильное написание прямо в этом треде.

Итак,

let's go, kamarades ! :)

Изменено пользователем fullZErO

Поделиться сообщением

Especially I'm looking forward to meeting kamarade yaros in this thread ;)

Поделиться сообщением

Especially I'm looking forward to meeting kamarade yaros in this thread ;)

Hello fullZErO,

How's it going, buddy? ;)

I fully agree with your idea to begin writing each other in English. that's really good thing, no doubt!

actually, I wonder why till today such really great thing hasn't been started in this forum? :mf_laughbounce2:

and I really glad for that fact what just due to missing at my work place any Russian keyboard I been forced to response in English - in my lovely language (sorry - it's still after Russian, sure)

So, there you go, friends!!! :yes:

Поделиться сообщением

Hello fullZErO,

I fully agree with your idea to begin writing each other in English. that's really good thing, no doubt!

actually, I wonder why till today such really great thing hasn't been started in this forum? :mf_laughbounce2:

and I really glad for that fact what just due to missing at my work place any Russian keyboard I been forced to response in English - in my lovely language (sorry - it's still after Russian, sure)

So, there you go, friends!!! :yes:

P.S.

actually I couldn't contend that I know English, but I try to use even a little opportunity to improve it everytime I can - because that's the way to success, you know? I should have to say - THIS IS A KEY!!!!

Поделиться сообщением

Hello fullZErO,

Hi, yaros !

Glad to see you here !

Not so bad, man. :)

Thanks for your appreciation ! I hope it will help us to improve our English.

I'm trying to post messages in this thread without looking in any dictionary.

This way it's fair and helpful.

actually I couldn't contend that I know English,

Your spoken (at least) English is much better than mine.

Respect !

but I try to use even a little opportunity to improve it everytime I can - because that's the way to success, you know? I should have to say - THIS IS A KEY!!!!

I second that ! :)

By the way

I fully agree with your idea

and I really glad for that fact what just due to missing at my work place any Russian keyboard I been forced to response in English - in my lovely language

Поделиться сообщением

Ladies and gentlemen!!

OK, - do you really wanna go on with it?

If s.b. do -

I can suggest some new theme - "Let me introduce myself - in English"

So, my nick is Yaros, :D

I'm 39 years old Industry Engineer from Israel, married with 3. (thanks to God)

my horoscope is Scorpio, that said ambitious and going on man, who likes challenges and adventures,

but with all these things my own credo is don't be much more hard with people and try or find the ways to get the compromises in every matter or any moot points.

I mean, where I fill I can to reach the normal balance in relationships and not get down to unnecessary conflicts.

Perhaps, owing to this point I couldn't find myself well in Israely present-day society.

But it's OK, and time will take it on the right side.

I'm sure about it, 'cause i'm still so optimistic guy.

So, who is the next? :unsure:

Поделиться сообщением

Marvelous !!!! :blink:

Yaros , now you cannot belive this ! , but

I am 39 y.e. Children Doctor from Israel , married with 3 (thaks to God ) - as you know twins...

My horoscope is Scorpion - they say - I likes chalenges and adventures ...

Its inaf for now ?

What do you think ?

By the way , my frend like to say (what do you think ?) - 6 .Wy sixs ? Wy not !

Поделиться сообщением

Marvelous !!!! :blink:

Yaros , now you cannot belive this ! , but

I am 39 y.e. Children Doctor from Israel , married with 3 (thaks to God ) - as you know twins...

My horoscope is Scorpion - they say - I likes chalenges and adventures ...

Its inaf for now ?

What do you think ?

By the way , my frend like to say (what do you think ?) - 6 .Wy sixs ? Wy not !

WOW!!!!!

so, where are you from, I mean - Russia, ('cause we know both about our neighborliness by Jerusalem,

- since 1991 till 1996 - we lived in Armon A-Natziv, Elkahi st)

and second question, if you don't mind of course -

how you can see your next "absorption" as doctor in Canada, because I know about this process (for any doctor) what it's very-very difficult - to get a Doc. license!!!

I know it from my wife, in spite of she's just nurse but her freinds have told her a lot about this problem.

Поделиться сообщением

OK. As you can see, my nick is fullZErO (not fool !!! :D )

Originally I'm from Russia, Samara (former Kuibyshev).

I've been living in Israel for about six years and I strongly intend to move to Canada as soon as possible.

We are family of two - me and my wife. We have no children, but a cat (you can see him on my avatara).

On June, 19th I'll turn 30, so I'm ready to get congratulations in advance ;)

Поделиться сообщением

In Russia I was born at Ukraina , but since 1977 lived at Nefteugansk (if you here something about Hodorkovsky -oil-man/biznessman - its frend of main -( just a jouke - Kyrgudu !) .

At 1999 I immigrated at Israel ,Jerusalem and now I am living with my famyli at Givat Zarfatit - close to Adassa Har a Zofim Hospital Centr .

So , about my job . I passed all exams here , belive me - its no so easy ... And I do hope to work at this directoin at Canada , its take a time . Ill try anyway ...

We have a plane - a hasband start work as a track-draiwer , and I should learn to improve my English and the same time study medecine .

Unfortenetlly i didnt leran English here and forgot everysing ... Exuse I havent time - not exuse ... But ILL start learn it with all my forse at Canada

Поделиться сообщением

(if you here something about Hodorkovsky -oil-man/biznessman - its frend of main -( just a jouke - Kyrgudu !)

sorry, I didn't get clear? this guy, Hodorkovsky, is he a really or not a friend for you?

'cause, even in this category we are few similar each other - I have some criminal cronies too and all of them are businessmans, of course :super:

your English - hm..hm, but do not despond about it, in Canada "the sky is limit", you gonna be OK, it seems just from your answers, you really wanna bring your life around and that's a good point.

my personal suggestion for you, if you don't mind, you have to watch a TV-programs and more, even so more you can. I mean in Eng. of course. You wirte about landing day on October soon, so don't lose time -

just watch a television. there're some people that could say it's "passive" way to learn, but I tell you bullshit -this is one of the ways and it's work perfect!!!! 100%

Поделиться сообщением

sorry, I didn't get clear? this guy, Hodorkovsky, is he a really or not a friend for you?

This guy is Russian billioner and he was a president of the biggest Russian oil company YUKOS.

So it was a joke.

my personal suggestion for you, if you don't mind, you have to watch a TV-programs

I completely agree with you.

Because talking isn't only thing that we need to improve. Listening and understanding is also very important part of the language. Usually I watch BBC World channel and movies with english subtitles.

Поделиться сообщением

First of all - thanks to admin for moving these topics to the "important" area :)

Camarade Ursego !

Join to our company ! We really lack native (Canadian) speakers here !

Поделиться сообщением

Hi ,

guys ,

where is my letter ? :unsure:

At list should be any explanation ...

I havent time watching TV , or take any lesson ... :( But I can read fluent and understand pretty well the speech , so grammar its a problem , but I didnt touch it for a 7 years ... I am good student , its not a problem to learn 10-12 hours at day . Just give me this chance ;)

Поделиться сообщением

Hi ,

guys ,

where is my letter ? :unsure:

At list should be any explanation ...

There is only my answer to your letter ...

May be it was considered as offtopic ? :huh:

I havent time watching TV , or take any lesson ... :( But I can read fluent and understand pretty well the speech , so grammar its a problem , but I didnt touch it for a 7 years ...

It's OK. In Canada you will have a lot of time and opportunities to study English ;)

I am good student , its not a problem to learn 10-12 hours at day

Good student ? I don't belive you ;)

You made the same mistake even after Ursego's explanation:

I havent time

Exuse me, I don't have time (or "any time") [haven't - it the British English, in Notrh America - don't have]

Поделиться сообщением

Join to our company ! We really lack native (Canadian) speakers here !
I don't think my English is so good... I have been in Canada for only 10 months - my English has got gooder :D , byt not so much... By the way, Join our company, with no "to".

Camarade Ursego !
A Tambov wolf is your camarade! :D :D :D

Поделиться сообщением

OK. As you can see, my nick is fullZErO (not fool !!! :D )

Originally I'm from Russia, Samara (former Kuibyshev).

I've been living in Israel for about six years and I strongly intend to move to Canada as soon as possible.

We are family of two - me and my wife. We have no children, but a cat (you can see him on my avatara).

On June, 19th I'll turn 30, so I'm ready to get congratulations in advance ;)

Hey man,

excuse me for my late response just today -

MAZAL TOV & Happy Birthday!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I really envy you - you are just 30 :yes:

compare with me you still teenager, but never mind, you gonna get it soon, so much soon :o

OK and sorry, I have to go - my kids have woken up - see you...........

Поделиться сообщением

I don't think my English is so good... I have been in Canada for only 10 months - my English has got gooder :D , byt not so much...

Oh yes, I see - gooder is much better than good :D :D

Anyway, you can provide us with information about local phrases, terms and slang.

We'd appreciate it very much !

By the way, Join our company, with no "to".

Thanks.

To tell the truth, in the beginning I wrote it correctly, but then I changed it. :huh:

A Tambov wolf is your camarade! :D :D :D

Are all Canadians so rude ?!!! ;) :D

MAZAL TOV & Happy Birthday!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks alot !

But actually, it's too early to congratulate me :)

I really envy you - you are just 30 :yes:

compare with me you still teenager, but never mind, you gonna get it soon, so much soon :o

Sounds not so optimistic ! :blink:

Every age has it's advantages ;)

Поделиться сообщением

Every age has it's advantages

excuse me, but by this sentence I see you did not use any guide for Eng. learning :blink:

check you self again

Поделиться сообщением

Hi all,

I am Boris, SW engineer, 38 years old and have 3 sons. I am from Ukraine, Chernigov.

Now I live in Israel, Rosh Ain. My wife who's I have married in Ukraine is bookkeeper.

We are going to immigrate. Unfortunately, now I am on initial stage of my immigration process. Lena (Little Doctor) this same Boris who's have sent a message to you in another forum. I understand that my English is quite poor but please help me to improve it.

Thanks,

Boris

:super:

Поделиться сообщением

excuse me, but by this sentence I see you did not use any guide for Eng. learning :blink:

check you self again

Let's discuss it in "Talk'n'Study - Study"

Поделиться сообщением

Hi, Boris !

Nice to see you here.

Welcome aboard ! :)

"Initial stage" - Can you elaborate on this ?

Which steps have you already done ?

I understand that my English is quite poor but please help me to improve it.

Here we're trying to help eachother in this respect.

So, you're on the right way :)

Поделиться сообщением

a little Doctor

Why are you ignoring our friendly little company ? ;)

I hope you have not took offence at me ? :huh:

Поделиться сообщением

Гость fox

i've recently read that somebody wrote that he'd made to himself selfestimate for TOEFL. could you give me some links for such as selfestimate please. :unsure:

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.