Это не я ищу, поэтому ко мне с вопросами пожалуйста не обращайтесь.
Пишите / Звоните: Kale Hofstetter | Recruiting Associate |
HRG Management Inc.
36-620 Davenport Road, Waterloo, Ontario N2V 2C2
T 519.603.0440 x 2240 | D 519.603.5020 | F 519.772.0256
The Software QA Analyst will be responsible for working with members of various teams to coordinate the software testing lifecycle and testing automation in an agile development environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Affirm that software functions according to functional and user requirements and software design specifications.
• Improve and extend test frameworks and automated test sets.
• Prepare, maintain and execute system test plans.
• Report all defects in the defect tracking tool.
• Preparation and completion of test reports.
• Work with Development and Technical teams to efficiently troubleshoot problems.
• Maintain the QA testing environments.
• Investigate new technologies, tools and techniques and advocate for their adoption where appropriate.
• Other duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent working experience.
• Knowledge of Visual Studio, .NET, C# are desirable.
• XML, HTML, ASP.NET, AJAX experience an asset.
• Windows 2003, 2008 server platform experience an asset.
• SQL server and TSQL experience an asset.
• Scripting experience highly desirable.
• Experience with software version control is an asset.
• Test driven development and regression testing experience are highly desirable.
• Must be highly motivated and committed to meeting schedules.
• Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
• Fluent English
• Good communication skills
• The ability to work in a team and as an individual
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment
• Solid knowledge of software development lifecycles and quality management system methodology
• Experience with Scrum or other Agile development frameworks a plus.
Our client provides a positive and dynamic work environment along with a strong compensation and benefits package.